A day in the life of MY LIFE:
Each day a different positive message will be discussed with activities and crafts that help reinforce the topic in a tangible way. Your childs unique creativity will shine as he/she learns new life skills in a fun, safe, and supportive environment. We will also create healthy snacks and do some gentle movement to reinforce the body and mind connection. Your child will gain new life skills that he/she can implement now, during these pivotal years, and throughout adulthood.
Some of the Themes:
- Becoming Your Own BFF
- Self Love + Self Confidence
- Intuition & Finding Your Inner Voice
- Creative Goal Setting
- Happiness is a Choice I Make
- Rock Your Kindness
- ... And many more!
The thoughts we choose to feed our mind are the most powerful tools we have to live a happy and healthy life.
Kids who truly believe in themselves and understand the influence of their own personal power are happier, more confident, and experience peace in their lives and relationships.
Opportunities are endless for him/her and that he/she is capable of living a life beyond the limits of her imagination if only he/she believes he/she can.
- Location: Fayetteville, GA (my home)
- 8-12 yr old Girls: Monday, 6/26/23 -Friday, 6/30/23
- 8-12 yr old Boys: Monday, 7/17/23 -Friday, 7/21/23
- Price: $175 per child
- Both sessions are 9:30 am -12 pm