Grab your cowboy hat and join us for the totally revamped West Fest! Held at the Booth Museum on Saturday, October 28, 2023 and consisting of many activities and fun for anyone! Entertainment includes Re-enactments of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, vendors, live music, Native American dancing, food trucks, children’s train and hay rides, living history encampments, chuckwagons, petting zoo, haybale calf roping, and more! Free children’s art projects and activities are also included with admission!
Visitors wearing their Western best—old and young—are always welcomed and encouraged. For ticket prices and additional details, please visit https://boothmuseum.org/festival.
The best part? It’s a two-fer. The Cowboy Festival is included in Booth Museum admission price; see prices below.
501 Museum Drive
- Adults – $13.00
- Seniors 65 and over – $11.00
- Students – $10.00 (with ID)
- Children 12 & Under – FREE
- Booth Museum Members – FREE
- Active Military with I.D. – FREE; 1/2 price admission for active duty dependents with ID
The Booth’s official website is www.BoothMuseum.org
Wild West Stage (subject to change)
- 10:00 am – Jim Dunham: Gunfighter – Man or Myth?
- 10:30 am – Native American Dancers
- 11:00 am – Charreria – Cowboy and Rodeo Traditions of Mexico, Presented by Union de Asociaciones de Charros del Estado de Georgia
- 11:45 am – Gunfight at the O.K. Corral Reenactment, Presented by Doc Holliday’s Shadows of the Past
- 12:15 pm – Atlanta Black Rodeo – Bringing Historical Black Figures to Life
- 1:00 pm – Native American Culture
- 1:30 pm – Charreria, Presented by Union de Asociaciones de Charros del Estado de Georgia
- 2:15 pm – Gunfight at the O.K. Corral Reenactment, Presented by Doc Holliday’s Shadows of the Past
- 2:45 pm – Atlanta Black Rodeo
- 3:15 pm – Native American Dancers
- 10:00 am -4:00 pm – Haybale calf roping
- 10:00 am -4:00 pm – Bullwhip Demonstration
- 10:00 am -4:00 pm – Children’s Art Activities
- 11:00 am -3:00 pm – Little Cricket Petting Zoo
- 11:00 am -3:00 pm – Face Painting
- 11:00 am -3:00 pm – Pony Ride (under 60 lbs.)
- 11:00 am -3:00 pm – Hay ride
- 11:00 am -3:00 pm – Train ride
Want To Save Time Looking for Things to Do with Your Kids?
Our Family Event Calendar is packed full of events, festivals, fairs, story times, and awesome local family fun. We proudly serve families in Tyrone, Fayetteville, Senoia, Sharpsburg, Brooks, Newnan and Peachtree City! Sign-up for FREE by clicking HERE.