The summer is only going to get hotter! If you're looking for a place for your family to cool off, we've got you covered. Just check out the local pools and splash pads below.
Kedron Pool at PTC Recreation
- The facility includes a 25 yard competitive swimming pool and a heated instructional pool with guards on duty at all times. Open swim hours vary. Ages 0-2: Free (in-county) $1 (out of county). Ages 3-11: $5 (In county), $10 (out of county). Ages 12+: $6 (in county), $12 (out of county). Passes for 10 visits, 1 month, 3 month and 1 year are available.
202 Fieldhouse Dr, Peachtree City, GA 30269
Splash Pad and Pool at Glenloch Recreation
- Swimming pool, kid’s pool, splash pad (summer months only). Splash Pad ONLY Fees: Ages 0-3: $0 Resident/$1 Non Resident. Ages 3 - 11: $2 Resident/$4 Non Resident. Ages 12 - 64: $3 Resident/$6 Non Resident.
601 Sevens Entry, Peachtree City, GA 30269
Lynch Park Pool in Newnan
- The 4,200 sq. ft. pool includes a 42-foot-wide zero entry, a mushroom water feature, four lanes for recreational lap swimming, a dedicated catch for the water slide, a splash fountain for kids, and several tables and shade umbrellas. $4/person. Summer Pass: $45.00 per person.
23 Richard Allen Dr, Newnan, GA 30263
4. Splash Park in Grantville
– Open June 1st through Labor Day, Tuesdays, 11am - 6pm, thru Sundays, 1pm - 6pm. FREE Admission.
92 Post St, Grantville, GA 30220
5. Splash Pad at Carl Miller Park in Newnan
- The Splash Pad is ideal for younger children who aren’t quite ready for the swimming pool. Splash Pad is open from 10 am to 7 pm April through September. FREE.
74 Sewell Rd, Newnan, GA 30263
6. Splash Pad at City Center Park in Fayetteville - FREE Admission. The spray pad is open Tuesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. It is closed on Mondays for routine maintenance.
210 Stonewall Avenue West, Fayetteville, GA.
7. Spivey Splash
- Located in Clayton County, the Beach has been renovated to include pools, splash pad, lazy river, wave runner, slides, and kiddie pool. Hourse: Monday – Closed. Tuesday thru Friday – 11am -7pm.
Saturday – 10am – 7pm. Sunday- 12pm – 7pm. Fees: $20 daily pass. Free for ages 2 and under.
2300 Hwy 138 S E, Jonesboro, GA 30236
8. High Falls Water Park
- Pirate ship, water slides, and family pool. Open daily May 27th to Labor Day. Hours: Mon thru Sat - 11 am - 5 pm. Sun - 12 -5 pm. Rates: $14.00 per person. Children under 32" are Free.
- The Water Park at Margaritaville at Lanier Islands has something for everyone, from toddlers to teens and adults. And the beach provides a soft and scenic to spread out and soak in the sun.
7000 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518
10. Six Flags White Water
- Six Flags White Water is a 69-acre water park located in Cobb County. It is #12 on the list of most visited water parks in North America.
250 Cobb Pkwy N #100, Marietta, GA 30062
BONUS: Robin Lake Beach at Callaway Gardens - America’s largest inland white sand beach. Kids and the young at heart can splash and play on Aqua Island, a floating obstacle course.
17617 US-27, Pine Mountain, GA 31822
Want more local family-friendly info like this?