Here is a super easy and cute Valentine's Day craft, and it can give you a nice plug for Pinterest. Feel free to use it.
This craft is unbelievably easy, and a great project for kids to help with! Inspired by a wreath on Pinterest, we tweaked it to make it simpler and faster for busy Moms!
Foam heart-shaped wreath, available at hobby stores
Ribbon (1 Spool of 1.5” ribbon and six to ten spools of different colors/patterns)
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Wrap the 1.5 inch ribbon around the wreath form and hot glue (you made need to make some small cuts to get the ribbon around the heart form)
- Cut the remaining ribbon into 4 ½ inch sections, it will take approximately 120 pieces
- Fold the ribbon pieces in half and hot glue them together at the bottom
- Glue the loops on the wreath, using the different colored ribbons equally
- Tie a loop on the back of the wreath and hang on a wreath hanger